BikeMan Performance 02-116PL Powder Lite Muffler
- The muffler that took the snowmobile industry by storm
- All BMP mufflers are developed on a Superflow Dyno
- Guaranteed to produce at least the same HP as stock
- In many cases a 2-3 HP gain is achieved
- Polaris 600 and Ski-Doo 1000 models see a 4-5 HP gain
- Stock mounting and outlet locations for easy installation
- Most applications are about 10 lbs lighter than stock
- Some applications are as much as 18 lbs lighter than stock
- All mechanical baffle design will never require packing
- Up to 16 lbs lighter than stock
Deep throaty rumble is quieter than Powder Lite mufflers
Mechanical baffles, never require rebuilding or repacking.
Steel construction with black high temp coating
Developed on the dyno and field tested to assure highest HP
- 9-13 lbs less than stock
- Stainless steel construction optimum durability
- Ceramic coated for appearance and added heat retention
- Internal packing greatly reduces under hood temps
- Slightly louder than stock but very trail friendly
- The quietest and coolest running BMP muffler available
* This application is the BMP Premium Series stainless steel muffler. See product description above.
* This application is the BMP Premium Series stainless steel muffler. See product description on previous page.
Part listed fits Models described and may fit other models not listed, contact us if you have fitment questions. Warranties are Manufacturer Warranties when applicable-Message us for details. Returns must be in the unopened, unused condition.
- All parts are in stock and ready to ship
- Reliable Award Winning Seller
- Fast Same Day Order Processing and Shipping
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Knowledgeable staff
- We respond to any and all buyer questions or issues
- We Ride, We Race
©Bikes Trikes, and Quads LLC